TIGF presentation. TIGF presentation.

Missing Something here...

Okay, what did I miss? Why I am watching this. It loops and shows nothing of value. I break the loop and Play, I see the same thing. How is this not getting "0"? A fixed version needs to be uploaded.

Nuke the kitty Nuke the kitty

Too bad this isn't a cartoon

As much as something on the screen while you play your song. Not a bad tune, but not worth looking at the "animation." Next time just do a slide show of yourelf mixing the music, it would be less distracting.

super duper super duper

Potential

I didn't give yu a good score and I didn't particularly like this toon, but I think you may actually have some talent. How would I have changed this one? I liked the circles. But I think you shouldn't have put in the words. 1) Because they were sloppy (just type it) and 2) I think you might be good enough to get the expressions across without them. Also, I think you should have rules for you cartoons. Like, either something looks real or it's just a shape. That sword would have been better as a well drawn or photo sword or as a straight line/rectangle, but not as a badly drawn sword. Lastly more generic music. This one interferes with the toon.